We have been busy!!
Mommy stated school at the end of September.... Daddy is doing great with his new job
and I have been doing good-going to school 2 full days! I cry sometimes especially at their nap time. I don't like naps!
![]() |
| making brownies with mommy |
![]() |
| i love finger paints! |
![]() |
| I'm into wearing my super baby cape all the time!! |
![]() |
| im a daddy's boy for sure. |
![]() |
| pizza party with the girls! |
![]() |
| im sooooo dang cute! |
![]() |
| went to grants wedding |
![]() |
| mommy's night out with her girls. |
![]() |
| sweet boy in the tubby |
![]() |
| night out-- celebrating our 3 years |
![]() |
| children's muesum at burlington mall |
![]() |
| dozer and lj checking out the cows.. dozer has never seen cows before. |
![]() |
| Nana came to visit! |
![]() |
| so did papa! |















No comments:
Post a Comment