the boy misses his Uncle Booke something fierce. A few more weeks and he'll be back for his fishing trip up in Alaska!
all it took was Uncle Booke to show him how it was done! no more fear!
Baseball lessons from Grandpa Ron.
He actually does really well!!
Park fun!
still working on the potty training business--
End of June- Landon, Dowie and I went down to Stevenson (columbia gorge) to see Nana and Papa. Nana had her neck surgery 2 weeks prior... the boy sure missed them!
Watching the sternwheeler go by with Papa on the back porch.
View from Mom and Dad's porch... I could get used to that!
Golf lessons by Grandpa Nelke
Father-Son-Grandson
After golf... a little rock throwing at Deception Pass.
4th of July the boys went to Arlington to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa. Momma had to work :(
American pride!
Loving on his grandma
Cars with grandpa.... or his grandpa sleeping?!?
Pop-its with grandpa
I think he had a great 4th!






No comments:
Post a Comment