Saturday, October 29, 2011

grandpa.

My mom & dad, brothers, landon and I headed over to Port Orchard to see my grandpa (my dad's dad) a little over a week ago. He hasn't been feeling so well. Has been on dialysis for a year or so and has been fighting infections quite often lately. He has made the most difficult decision ,probably in his life, to end the dialysis. I wish him comfort,peace, and to be pain free. I'm just happy he met my baby boy, and saw me become a nurse.He even told me it might be time to have another baby :), and told me to finish school for sure-which I will.

He has always been the most ornery guy and jokes constantly :). Have memories playing house in his yard with my brothers and my twin cousins.


-today he came home from the hospice house.. and is comfortable.


watching yo gabba gabba on nanas phone

hanging out with great granny
sitting with great grandpa


the uncles and the boy


my cousin's baby sofia * I think she's 8 or 9 months*


After looking at these pictures Im kinda sad I didn't get a photo with him...But he'll be in my memory for ever- best scrapbook ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment