Saturday, July 2, 2011

On this day - we may or may not have gotten out of our jammies.

Anyway.... My mom got landon this hat. This was his first thought about it....


yeah... this only happened if his mommy put it on him. Oh no.. Mr. independent had to put on the hat himself.


Of course when he puts the hat on himself it is usually barely on his head or covering his whole face, but he was proud of himself. I was proud of him too :)


Landon only takes a binky at naps or bedtime. He also has this darn blue bear blanket that you may have seen in previous posts that he HAS to have at bedtime.
God forbid if it is in the wash.... I have had to give it to him slightly damp from the wash once or twice cause I forgot to dry it... eeek!

This bear head.. has a few tags on the silky lining.. well 16 months later they are a little worn and dirty looking.. but he insist on rubbing the tags on his lips or nose when he is falling asleep.

This day he was an extra cuddly mood and brought his lovie and binky downstairs. Mommy didn't mind the extra cuddles even if I had to share it with the bear.


Speaking of habits... Landon hasn't had a bottle for 2 days and going strong!! :)

Isn't he the sweetest

1 comment: