Friday, May 7, 2010

some catching up....

Now that Im working Sunday-Wednesday this blog has been somewhat neglected. So sorry family! Landon is doing great. Sundays he hangs out with grandma queen till daddy gets off and monday he hangs out with nana papa and his uncles. Tuesdays and wednesdays he hangs out with his dad. Thursday's is our family day since kyle and I are both off and friday and saturday hes all mine! so we keep him very busy!

daddys way of "tricking" landon to think hes snuggled up against someone...
I love chubby baby legs and no knee caps!
Love his eyes
bath time isn't sooo bad.
This is what I come home to after a long night at work.



I can be in the worst mood and somehow his smile and coos are the only thing that can turn my frown upside down.

1 comment:

  1. Most adorable kid in the world! But then I am not partial at all, lol!
    Love the Landon!!!

    ReplyDelete